It’s true, there has never been a better time to build a network marketing business. We’re so lucky to live in a time where technology exists that helps us work smarter and not harder. But, we’ve also learned that not all network marketing tools are created equal. We’ve tried many network marketing tools over the years, but the ones on this list are tried and true and provide the most bang for your buck (especially the free ones!).
Take a look at our go-to network marketing tools for running your business like a BOSS.
Best Time to Schedule an Event or Meeting Tool
- When2meet – Free
- Easily determine the best date and time to plan your next meeting or event based on when the most people are available. With When2Meet, you can create a “survey” that specifies possible available times and dates and others select which of these times they are available.
Contact Management, Follow Up, Goal Tracking, Email Marketing Tool
- myBeeHyve – Free and Pro Versions
This app works like your own “virtual assistant” helping you focus on what matters most in your business– building and nurturing your list. Ever since we started using myBeeHyve, our productivity and revenue generating activities have sky rocketed. Whether you’re just getting started or already a network marketing superstar, it will be a huge help and time saver for you. We’re done using spreadsheets, notecards, messy calendars, and thumbing though emails and messenger to keep up with communications because myBeeHyve helps us stay organized and productive.
- Create Tasks and Activities – create follow up activities in the app and receive reminders when it’s time to follow up
- Track Activity History – easily keep track of every touch point made in the past
- Advanced Contact Search – quickly find and manage your list
- Bulk Contact Import – add all your contacts one by one or by uploading in bulk
- Goal Tracking – set goals and benchmarks and track progress for yourself
- Custom Fields – track activities specific to your business and audience
- Send Bulk Email – specify which of your contacts need to receive specific email messages and announcements
- Works on Desktop and Mobile – no matter if you’re on your phone, tablet, or desktop, all your data is synced and accessible
View a recorded training webinar for myBeeHyve with co-founder, Megan Sumrell
myBeeHyve is changing the way network marketers manage contacts, connect with prospects and build their business. myBeeHyve offers a contact management system unlike any other, built specifically to address the needs of the growing network marketing market.
Graphic Design Tool
- Canva – Free and Pro Versions
Canva makes content creation easy and fun! Canva is a simple graphic design software that allows you to easily create beautiful content for social media, websites, presentations, posters, and more. Choose from thousands of pre-designed layouts and designs to make all of your content look consistent, clean and professional. Access Canva from any web browser and share your creations with other team members.
Social Media Tools
Of course, leveraging social media channels is a no-brainer for growing your network marketing business but choosing which ones to start on and focus on is the harder part. First, which channels are YOUR PROSPECTS spending time on? Second, which channels are YOU already most active on and enjoy using? The likelihood of you staying consistent and getting results will depend on these two matching up. If you’re not sure where to begin, we recommend you start with:
- Facebook – Free
- The World’s most popular and robust social media platform is a good place to start. Creating a personal Facebook profile, Professional Facebook Page, and/or Facebook Group will allow you to identify and stay in front of prospects, people you know, customers, and those on your team. See what other leaders are doing in your company to help guide your efforts while you get these up and running.
- YouTube – Free
- This free social media channel will host video to share on your blog, social media, and email marketing platforms. Video has become the most effective marketing medium for network marketers.
Social Media Posting & Scheduling Tool
- CinchShare – 7 Days Free then about $8/month after
- This tool helps you create, schedule, and share content on multiple social media channels from one dashboard. While there are many tools out there that do this, CinchShare gets the job done and is built with network marketers in mind. Schedule all of your posts for online events and easily copy and share the event posts with your team for easy duplication of effort.
Video Conferencing Tool
- Zoom – Free and Pro Versions
- We love being able to see our uplines, downlines, and prospects in real time using video conferences with Zoom. Through Zoom we can conduct team trainings, product or opportunity presentations, mentoring sessions, etc.
Email Marketing Tool
- Mad Mimi –Free and Pro Versions
- Mad Mimi is an easy way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online. It’s free for your first 100 contacts. Mad Mimi is for people who want email marketing to be simple. But if you’re already using myBeeHyve, you may not need Mad Mimi since individual and bulk emails can be sent right from the app.
Tool to Create, Collaborate, and Organize Documents
- Google Docs – Free and Pro Versions
Use this free tool from Google to create presentations, spreadsheets, forms, surveys, and documents and then share them across your devices and teams without the fuss of downloading and sending large files one by one. The documents you create also update in real time across all your devices and teams so you’re never duplicating work or losing track of the most recent version of a document.
- WordPress.org– Free if hosted on wordpress.org
A blog is a great way to share ideas, trainings, recommendations, insights, product releases, etc while building and nurturing your network marketing business. WordPress is by far the most popular blogging platform and there is plenty of training available online that already exists to help you on your way. Setting up a blog on WordPress.org is FREE.
Mileage Tracking App
MileIQ automatically tracks your driving mileage, so you can easily identify business trips. Whether you are meeting customers, prospects or team members, attending events or just making a weekly post office un, every mile adds up to a nice tax deduction at year end.