As a solopreneur, your time is your most valuable resource. Using the right technology, at the proper time, in an effective way will multiply your productivity. Greater productivity means more results in the same or less amount of time, which means increased income for you and extra time doing the things you love with the people that are most important to you.
The Queen Bees of myBeeHyve are here to make technology easy for you, starting with our Checklist for the BEST Contact Management System for Savvy Network Marketers.
How many of these questions can you answer about your current system with a resounding and confident YES?
- Does your contact management system work from any device (phone, tablet or laptop)? In other words, is it mobile friendly?
- Are your contacts and to do list always current across these devices?
- Does your system tell you who to contact each day, and why?
- Does the system allow you to log activities for each contact from any device?
- Is the system easy to use? Are you able to stay focused on your IPA?
- Can you sort and filter contacts based on standard and custom fields?
- Can send single or multiple email messages from the system using YOUR email address (without someone else’s branding)?
- Can you attach images or files to your emails?
- Can you create your own message templates?
- Can you create activity goals and track your actual progress anytime?
- Does the system have a flexible pricing model?
- Are you able to get support from a real person if you need it? Is help and training available?
- Do you know who you are buying from? Do you trust them with your business?
- Is the system and your data secure and backed up? backup, uptime and QA testing?
- Is the system easy to duplicate and share with your team?
If you answered any of these questions with a shaky voice, or even a flat out HELL NO, then we’d love to help you turn that frown upside down into a confident smile.
Check out our new book - Honey, You Got This! Technology Made Easy for Network Marketers , available on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle editions.